Kansas City, Missouri — April 13, 2016 — Lawyers Michael McGovern and Nicholas Porto have represented hundreds of towing companies and are also the authors of “Legaleze,” a legal column in the US-based publication Tow Times. The two have teamed up again to launch a new website, towlawyer.com.
According to an official statement, towlawyer.com provides access to towing-specific laws on subjects such as holdings, collections, non-consensual towing, and labour laws.
For an annual subscription fee, members of towlawyer.com can:
• Access articles containing summaries of legal cases provided by Michael McGovern and Nicholas Porto over the years.
• Download legal forms, saving thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees that might otherwise be spent on attorneys who are unfamiliar with the towing industry.
• Stay abreast of current legal issues specific to the towing industry through regularly updated blogs authored by McGovern and Porto.
• Receive a free e-book identifying laws specific to your state.
• Chat with a towlawyer.com attorney for up to one hour per year.
For more information, please visit towlawyer.com.